A sparse episode. The first edition had shitloads of typos.
- PSSSSSSHHHHH. Whatevs.
- Chicago won again. Fuck them, Fuck their opponents. Fuck Detroit. Here's our pal Dominik's take. [SB Nation]
- PD's Harrison Mooney had words about this game too. [Puck Daddy]
- Matt Cooke and Brad Marchand . . . not exactly the brightest forks in the microwave. Still avoided suspension. Ugh. [Sporting News]
- Wanna buy a morgue fridge? Well, today's your lucky day! [Y!/AP]
- USA and Germany played a friendly soccer match, where seemingly every good German was sitting for the match. USA won 4-3. [SB Nation]
- "Uhhhh, yeah, my car is burning . . . oh, right, I just pulled in front of the fire station . . . yes, I AM on fire, now what of it?" [ABC/AP]
Life After People: The Saint Louis Gateway Arch (via Chris Lizardo)
gtdonutking AT gmail DOT com or @KingDonutI