Ummmmmm . . . hey, go Bruins. Fuck Chicago.
- Jeff Gordon calls Andy McDonald's retirement a "happy ending". I dispute that, since he's 35 and feels he HAS to retire, but what the hell. Thanks to luvhockey for passing this along. [StL Today]
- As you probably saw on Game Time, Ken Hitchcock will join Lindy Ruff and Claude Julien to assist Mike Babcock with Team Canada in Sochi next year. That's a lot of fucking hockey knowledge right there. [SLGT]
- Patrick Kane may be a douche, but he's still really damn good at hockey. Hat trick and 2OT game winner for him last night. The Blackhawks face the Bruins in the finals as a result. [USA Today]
- Wysh had some things to say about the game and series as well. Bruins-Blackhawks starts in Chicago on Wednesday. Go Bruins. [Puck Daddy]
- The guy who runs the Kings' Twitter account is still a dickbag. I don't see how this constitutes as "amazing", so fuck right off with that noise. [FTW / USA Today]
- Darren Dreger says the Dallas Stars and Sergei Gonchar agreed to a two-year deal. Gonchar is older than me. Good luck, Dallas! Meh. [@DarrenDreger]
- From Kate . . . Welcome to Western Ontario. A truck full of fireworks hits a moose, explodes, sets off a really awesome fireworks display and shuts down a portion of the Trans Canada Highway for nearly six hours. AMERI . . . oh wait . . . CANADA! FUCK YEAH! [National Post]
- From the St. Louis Game Time Facebook group . . . BACON EXPLOSION RECIPE! [BBQ Addicts]
- More from luvhockey . . . "Hockey The Band". Give 'em a listen. [hockeytheband.com]
QI - "You cannot be that stupid!" (via JiveTalkinMufasa)
Then, Michael Buble acts like he's about to sing one of HIS songs, then changes it up to . . . yep, "The Hockey Song". RIP, Stompin' Tom Connors.
Michael Buble Good old hockey game (via TorontoHD)
Got links? Send 'em.
- gtdonutking AT gmail DOT com