It's great to be back. I've got shit-tons of things for you to click on.
- After years of spending to the salary floor, the Blues are finally spending to the cap instead. Hildy wonders if it will make any difference. [SLGT]
- The Blues lost Head of European Amateur Scouting, Ville Siren, to Jarmo Kekalainen's staff in Columbus. In his place, they've promoted Jan Vopat to the same position. He is former Blue Roman Vopat's older brother. [Blues]
- The Blues acquired another piece for the Chicago Wolves, grabbing forward Pat Cannone from the Senators for future considerations. [Blues]
- Among others, former Blue and famous wife-stealer Brendan Shanahan was voted into the next Hockey Hall of Fame class. [SLGT]
- The Hockey Hall of Fame class was announced, and it includes not just Shanahan but also Chris Chelios, Scott Niedermayer, Geraldine Heaney and Fred "The Fog" Shero. [Puck Daddy]
- A damn shame, though, that this class - and prior classes - did not include the late Pat Burns. [Puck Daddy]
- Chris Chelios does not want to talk about Gary Bettman. Damnit, now I have to start liking Chris Chelios. Fuck that noise. [Puck Daddy]
- This Sens fan is no longer a fan of Daniel Alfredsson. [Puck Daddy]
- What can I say? Puck Daddy delivers the goods. Like this report card on Free Agent Frenzy 2013. Though the Blues' grade may be a bit low (I was thinking C+, but whatevs). [Puck Daddy]
- The Sabres reacquired Henrik Tallinder. Meh. [Sabres]
- The Rangers locked up young defenseman Ryan McDonagh for the next six years. [New York Daily News]
- The Sens signed Joe Corvo. But they've DONE that before! [Ottawa Sun]
- Alexander Burmistrov is going to Ak Bars Kazan of the KHL, because apparently the Jets didn't love him enough. [CBC]
- Train, Train, Cheechoo Train, Medveščak Zagreb is gonna win this game. Cheechoo. (I don't think it's gonna catch on . . . . ) [PHT]
- Tyler Bertuzzi says he's meaner than his uncle, Todd. Something surely John Moore's family wanted to hear . . . . [Detroit Free Press]
- From CrossCheckRaise . . . ever wanted to swim in beer? Go to Austria! And . . . prepare to spend a shit-ton of money. BUT YOU GET TO FUCKING SWIM IN BEER!!!1 [Thrillist]
- Aaron Hernandez appears to be a professional dumbfuck. This is just . . . yikes. [Deadspin]
- A black Chihuahua nursing two kittens? A black Chihuahua nursing two kittens. (D'AWWWWWWWWWWW.) [Y! / The Sideshow]
Poor College Student contributed to this mashup of The Lumineers and Will Ferrell's Harry Caray impression. I LOL'd.
Hey, I like doing links and can find plenty, but you folks can help out. It's easy, and I'll even give you credit for it!
SWIM. IN. BEER.