Well, that was fun, now wasn't it?
- David Perron is headed to the Oilers in exchange for Magnus Pääjärvi and a second-rounder in 2014. [SLGT]
- Wyshynski weighs in on the deal. [Puck Daddy]
- The Copper & Blue also reacts to the deal in typically calculated fashion. [Copper & Blue]
- A nice piece about Chris Stewart and his brother, Anthony, and how hockey helped them fight their way to the show. [ESPN OTL]
- Carl Hagelin may stink, according to Torts, but according to Sather he's getting a raise. [Blueshirt Banter]
- Former Blue Matt D'Agostini will be making the league minimum for the Penguins next year. That's less than a third what he made last year, mind you. [Penguins]
- Justin Bieber might as well have whipped out his dick and pissed on the Blackhawks clubhouse floor. Wysh has a tongue-in-cheek piece about it. [Puck Daddy]
- Finally announced . . . the sixth outdoor NHL game of 2013-14, featuring the Senators and Canucks at BC Place on March 2nd in what will be called the "Heritage Classic". [SB Nation]
- Crude alternate logos for all 30 teams. Some of these are downright hilarious. [Reddit/imgur]
- * "FUCK YEAH I SCORED A FUCKING GOA . . . OOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!" [Deadspin]
- Here's an interesting way to quit smoking . . . a wire cage surrounding your face. Because apparently cold turkey doesn't work. Good fucking GOD. [Y! / The Sideshow]
Ja. Das lighter is gone.