Not much to talk about. So as promised . . . another open bar.
We'll go over a few links, though.
- B-Dub posted the "Reserve List". yesterday. Basically, full information and stats on all (or JUST ABOUT all) of the Blues' prospects, young and "old" (well, they make ME feel old). [SLGT; SLGT; SLGT; SLGT]
- We're still looking for a name for the new podcast. We put it up to a vote. The top 9 suggestions stayed. [SLGT]
- Salary Arbitration seems to not be desired by EITHER side involved. [Puck Daddy].
- The CONCACAF Gold Cup wrapped up yesterday. [SB Nation]
- Former Cardinals slugger Albert Pujols is injured. SCHADENFREUDE!!!! . . . or something. [LA Times]
- And back my way, it's "fire season". Which means I get to see fires like this one, which was several miles from me at work. [Missoulian]
- Finally, a video . . . the Norwegians know how to get people to do stupid shit.