So, I work on an Indian reservation now, and I could totally get some ultra-powerful fireworks for cheap. Too bad I have nowhere to set them off.
Happy 237th birthday to the greatest country in the world. Here are some links:
- I bypassed this yesterday for reasons unknown . . . but after a year off, Tim Thomas wants back in the fray. Oh, please, let it be Philly. #HolmgrensShrooms [USA Today]
- The Professional Hockey Writers Association (PHWA) fucked up, but owned up to their mistake and are looking into it. They put Alexander Ovechkin on as a first-team right wing and a second-team left wing in their NHL All-Star Team voting. [Puck Daddy]
- More compliance buyouts . . . this one, by the Minnesota Wild on Tom Gilbert. [Wild]
- And another . . . the Sabres will use one of theirs on mighty mite Nathan Gerbe. [Buffalo News]
- Jarret Stoll was rushed to the hospital after suffering a seizure. Now that's scary shit. [Los Angeles Times]
- 4th of July fun facts! (Many outdated, but who cares?! AMERICA.) [Chiff]
- 36 Cheap American Beers, Ranked. (No Stag, but Yuengling is listed. Fuck these people.) [Deadspin]
- "Shitstorm" is now a word in the official German dictionary. As it should be, Goddamnit. [Y! / Reuters]
A classic. Tom Raper. PBR. 'Merica.
Drink it, y'asshole.
J-Mill will have an all-time all-American Blues team for you later this morning. 'Merica. Fuck yeah.