FIRE DOUG ARMSTRONG . . . or . . . I dunno, give him something to fucking WORK with.
Your links on this Saturday . . . follow this short recording.
(WAIT, WHAT SHORT RECORDING IS . . . oh, it's already over? DERRRRRRRRRR)
- Here's a complete list of all the Blues signings. Chief among them was the signing of Maxim Lapierre. So yeah, the team didn't do much. Yet. [Blues]
- Plenty of info about signings and trades should be scattered around on the Game Time site.
- Kris Russell was traded to Cal/Gary. [SLGT]
- TSN's sortable free agent tracker. [TSN]
- Tyler Seguin's mother says Bruins scribes are spreading lies about her son. Papa ain't happy either. [Toronto Star]
- The biggest non-free-agency move yesterday belonged to the Senators, who picked up Bobby Ryan in a trade from the Ducks. [Puck Daddy]
- Also, Devin Setoguchi is going to Winnipeg in a trade. SBN's Jets blog has thoughts. [Arctic Ice Hockey]
- Free Agency happened, and will continue today. Just warning you.
- This Rhythmic Gymnast threw one of the most awesome first pitches ever. [Deadspin]
- Frozen Twinkies? Well, yep. At least in some cases. [Y! / The Sideshow]
If you're my age and don't like Reel Big Fish, you're hard to trust. A live version of "Beer", if you please: