Doug Armstrong gives not one fuck about your bridge-jumping.
I'm taking another couple days off, but first, a few links for you to munch on:
- The Blues signed Derek Roy to a one-year deal. Short term, top six center. Of course, people are already bitching about it not being enough because people are fucking stupid, but whatever. [SLGT]
- Forgot to link this yesterday . . . but . . . Robb tells us why he likes Jaroslav Halak. (I like JaroWater enough to wear his t-shirt on Independence Day, so I win.) [SLGT]
- Greg Wyshynski gives us five underrated signings from Free Agent Frenzy Day 2013. Among them, the Blues signing of Maxim Lapierre. [Puck Daddy]
- Anderson Silva acts like an arrogant prick in the ring, then gets knocked the fuck out. While I could give a shit about UFC since Matt Hughes is not involved anymore, just thought I'd pass this along. [SB Nation]
- Your video . . . be careful when going on a beer run.
See you all either Tuesday or Wednesday.