I leave Seattle today. Other than the rain, this is a really cool city.
Now have some links!
Blues top draft pick Thomas Vannelli made his arrangement with the Medicine Hat Tigers of the WHL official. [SLGT]
- Phil Kessel will miss three games for slashing/spearing the shit out of John Scott. Three regular season games? Haha, no. Three PRESEASON games. So I guess the NHL doesn't care about it too much. [CBC]
- Speaking of which, Down Goes Brown has the secret transcript of this suspension. LOL. [Down Goes Brown]
- Speaking of the same incident . . . David Clarkson will appeal his ten-game suspension. Also, he'll lose that appeal, but whatever. [Puck Daddy]
- Ron Rolston, on the other hand, was fined for "player selection". Basically, because he has no spine, if you ask me. Did he deserve it? [Puck Daddy]
- Some Canadian shop owner just got all three Team Canada sweaters and shared with all the world. Apparently Team Canada has no problem being connected to Nazi Germany. #AmericaBest [Reddit Hockey]
- I'm supposed to like CM Punk. I don't. I think I'm justified in this. [Puck Daddy]
- Jacob Dowell is having a hell of a time right now, it seems. Yikes. [Minneapolis Star-Tribune]
- Jonathan Bernier and Ryan Miller were apparently not exempt from the new helmet-removal rule, but were not penalized for it because really who gives a flying fuck about that stupid rule except the people who say they should be enforced . . . ? [Puck Daddy]
- It seems the Anaheim Ducks have officially flip-flopped their primary and secondary logos. [Sports Logos]
- Remember when we were laughing about Claude Giroux getting into a golf incident and injuring himself? Well, his injury lasted all preseason and he's back, unlike some former "Defenseman Of The Future" the Blues used to have . . . . [Puck Daddy]
- Was Tim Thomas right? This Bruins fan thinks so. [Stanley Cup of Chowder]
- Damien Brunner made his deal with New Jersey official, signing a two-year deal with the Devils. [Devils]
- Raffi Torres is kind of a turd. Well, he's not gonna be around for a while to begin the season because his ACL went all *RRRRRIIIIIIIPPPPP*. [CSN Bay Area]
- You can make a bear leave a bar by screaming at it in Juneau, Alaska, apparently. Nice. [Y! / AP]
- "The NCAA is corrupt. Look at Oklahoma State!" "Yep, no shit, Sherlock." [Deadspin]
Animals jumping on trampolines? Animals jumping on trampolines.
Could watch that all day.
- gtdonutking AT gmail DOT com