Yeah, fuck that shit.
- So hey, when the Blues enter the third period with a 3-1 lead, we usually expect the Blues to win, and reasonably so . . . well, uhhhhhhh. The Senators marched back, took a lead, then the Blues tied it, then the Sens won in a shootout because fuck the shootout. Ashley, AKA PissedOffRobot, has words and GIF's and shit. [SLGT]
- Y! Sports took a look at that fucked up goal from T.J. Oshie in the second period. Guess you can blame this on the smaller nets or something, I dunno. [Y! Sports Video]
- Hoosier Blue has an update on the Blues' "X-Men". [SLGT]
- Nine contests last night. About 13 more nights like this, and the Jets and Stars might catch up to the Avalanche(s) and Blues! [NHL.com 02/04/14]
- Three games tonight. Your random Eastern Conference Rivalry Night To Be Played On A Wednesday On National Television is the . . . LOL . . . Sabres hosting the Penguins. Ryan Miller is just BEGGING for a fucking trade right now. [NHL.com 02/05/14]
- BREAKING: Beds for people in cramped quarters will be small. #NoShit [Twitter / @SWhyno]
- Got yourself some losing Florida lotto ticket? Bring 'em to a Panthers game and get yourself a Goddamn ticket! [Puck Daddy]
- Speaking of the Panthers, trade talk has swirled about Tim Thomas, but he's open to staying next season. [Sun-Sentinel]
- This upstate Illinois dude heals his hand with help from doctors and . . . a fuck-ton of leeches. [Y! Odd News]
- Well, at least one Oklahoma City area resident is a complete fucking dick. [NewsOK]
MEOW DO YOU KNOW WHY I PULLED YOU OVER?
Links, videos and such can be sent in a couple (actually, a shitload) of manners:
- gtdonutking AT gmail DOT com
Beyond Checkerdome Episode 29 goes up later. Don't miss it! You get to laugh at me rooting for the Broncos.