Fucking fucking fucking FUCKETTY fucking fucking GODDAMN shit cock ass no NOT THE KINGS AGAIN.
Also, your best bet . . . instead of sending an email to me in regards to content of a link we posted, post something on the comments below. That way, maybe more than one person will see it.
Anyway, you want shit to click on. Okay.
- Scott Cullen took a full look at the Blues, what they have, what's coming up for them next year (and in years beyond) and what they need. (S/T to CanesAndBluesFan) [TSN]
- Hockey's Future hands out awards to Blues' prospects. (S/T to CrossCheckRaise, by way of @PietranJello) [Hockey's Future]
- Not totally Blues related, but close enough . . . remember Pierre Turgeon? Well, his son Dominic will be drafted this year. He's probably not going to end up being as good as his father, though. Oh well. Wait'll he banks one off a goalie's ass and in. (S/T again to CrossCheckRaise) [Buffalo Hockey Beat]
- Oh, the Kings are winning the Stanley Cup tonight. Just fucking brace yourselves. Rangers? Just stand aside and let it happen, or else you'll turn into mush trying to come back. Just fucking do it. Fuck. My. Goddamn. Life. [NHL.com 06/11/14]
- Y'know what's a really fucking great idea? Fining dickheads who dive. Their coaches, too. Wysh explains, as only he can. [Puck Daddy]
- Well, I'd posit that it's a GREAT thing we're not calling Claude Giroux the "Best Hockey Player in the World" anymore, anyway. I fucking hate him. For no reason. [Deadspin]
- Dan Bylsma was fired by the Penguins, because the Penguins are fucking stupid. The Panthers might hire Dan Bylsma, which, y'know, is fucking smart. [Puck Daddy]
- The Alaska Aces, former ECHL team of the Blues (now affiliated with the Flames), won the ECHL's Kelly Cup by sweeping the Predators and Panthers' combined ECHL club, the Cincinnati Cyclones. [ECHL]
- Texas Rangers, you're my Goddamn heroes. [SB Nation / Lookit]
- There was a DOUBLE RAINBOW in the nearby (BEAUTIFUL) city of Kalispell, MT yesterday after a rainstorm, leading to the obvious question . . . "WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!" [Instagram]
- Six U.S. cities are bidding for the 2024 Summer Olympics. Which, if any of them WIN the bid, is bad news for my homeboys in Bozeman, MT, who want to bring the 2026 Winter Olympics there. (WHICH I WANT TO HAPPEN SO FUCKING BAD OH MY GOD . . . though, as you'll see, they saw this coming.) [SB Nation]
- Rick Reilly wrote his last piece at ESPN yesterday. Remember when he didn't suck? I barely do, but that's because I'm old. [Deadspin]
- A moose is, y'know, normal in Cecily, AK (or Roslyn, WA . . . where Northern Exposure was ACTUALLY shot). But it's NOT normal for a moose to be in . . . A CITY OF FUCKING OVER 200,000 PEOPLE. Thankfully, state wildlife officials were on it. [Y! / AP]
This guy is about to be a two-time Stanley Cup-winning coach. THIS guy. THIS FUCKING GUY:
Yes. THIS fucking guy.
And Brian Sutter, his much-more-talented-yet-much-more-maligned brother? Fucking nothing.
Life sucks, man.
Unless you want J-Mill to commandeer all your links this weekend, you have one more opportunity this week to send links to me. Not that either of us give a shit. Just send the damn things, eh?:
- gtdonutking AT gmail DOT com