By Brad Lee
The Conference Finals are just too damn depressing to talk about after a 4-1 win by the evil empire last night. So let's get to some time killers!
- In Boston, there's a new meaning to shaving the ice (picture up top).
- "Controversey" surrounding the world's largest free-standing hockey stick.
- Damn, there are some strange/annoying/idiotic fans left rooting for teams in the NHL playoffs.
- Baseball mascot loses his head. Note to St. Louis Blues: buy an ATV and make this happen next year.
- Movie actress Elisha Cuthbert likes her hockey players. The former Sean Avery girlfriend is now getting Phaneufed at the beach.
Your links/snarky observations in the comments.