Mitch Hedberg lied to me. Escalators can become much more than just "temporarily stairs."
- With Jackman out, it's go time for Peter Angelos.
- LA comes to town tonight. Get your best crying Ryan Smyth pics up early!
- When your NHL career comeback fails, make up for that potential lost revenue by announcing your past sexual abuse right before your book comes out. I still feel bad for Theo and I particularly loathe the perp, but you gotta figure there's a reason he's telling this right before his book hits the shelves.
Tonight's action. Non-Blues game I'll be paying attention to: Pittsburgh (Crosby, Malkin and Co.) vs. Toronto (The Truculent Ones)
- No punishment for Hartnell for snacking on a Penguin.
- The Fanshot crowd beat me to it: Franzen's out for four months with a torn ACL.
- David Feher (not Donald Fehr) mentioned as a potential Paul Kelly replacement as head of the NHLPA.
- Milk goes with cookies, spaghetti goes with meatballs, and Answer Man goes with links to bad tattoos. Some things just make sense together.
- Mystery Google: You get what the person before you searched for. PROJECT MAYHEM: If we all go there and plug in "Fuck Detroit"...
- Nothing gets the blood pumping like a good ol' passive aggressive kitchen note fight.
Even though he had a hat trick last night, "Dany Fuckin' Heatley" wants out of San Jose already.
Hope to see you folks tomorrow after a Blues victory!
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com