It's Friday. Let's do this.
- Here's the PD writeup. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- How bout an AP recap (don't everyone click at once).[Associated Press]
- David Backes speaks! He was on NHL radio. [NHL]
- Andy Murray has vowed not to over coach. Serious question: Have their been more Murray stories this fall? Is he the "star" of this team? [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- The guy who works at the local funeral parlor explains the Blues/Dish battle. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- For the other sides look at the game, go here. [Five For Howling]
- What happened last night. [Yahoo! Sports]
- What's happening today. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Pavol Demitra is hurt. The sky is blue. [Nucks Misconduct]
- A look at giveaways and takeaways. [Die by the Blade]
- Nicklas Lidstrom finally got his 1000th point. [TSN]
- The Olympic medals are odd looking. [LA Times blog]
- Is there a pink slime underneath the city? [Pittsburgh Post-Gazette]
- Can food be racist? Yes. Yes it can. [Guyism]
- These are some awesome names. [Buzzfeed]
RFJCC and NatetheGreat. sent me the same video. As a veteran of the Liquor Store work place, I have seen someone ALMOST this drunk. Good times.
Poor College Student returns for the weekend shift. Will he link to a story about bacon? Come back to find out.