Hell, maybe an injury to one of the Blues key defensive forwards will kick a sense of purpose into the heads of the Blues from the start of a game for once.
As a side note, I unfortunately have to replace my NHL '10 disc for the Xbox 360. This serves as a shout out to the EA sports support team as they made the conversation relatively painless in terms of figuring shit out. It's in the game, indeed.
- It's in the Fanposts, it's in the Fanshots, it's fuckin' everywhere. Steen's out 6-8 weeks.
- Jeff Gordon figures the Blues have the talent but wonders if they can sustain the effort.
- Blues vs. Ducks tonight.
- The P-D tells us to look out for a fight tonight. I could go for Janssen v. Parros.
- The guy the Blues dealt for Valeri Bure (Yeah, I almost had forgotten, too) is opting for an extensive knee operation that could jeopardize his career. PPP mourns.
- Hockey News discusses the potential of geriatric goalie (geroalieatric?) Dominik Hasek returning for one last run at Olympic glory. Good luck unseating Vokoun, Dom.
- Pierre LeBrun touches on Dan Snyder and a new arena opening in his hometown.
- More people will be watching the attendance numbers in Phoenix rather than more people watching the games on the ice.
- How many times did Jay McKee get mentioned in the blogosphere for blocking shots in St. Louis? Not near as many times as he will now that he plays for Pittsburgh.
- I can safely say that if I had tried this kid's move when I was 9 years old, I'd have fallen on my ass. Of course, I can't really skate, either. Regardless, people have noticed the kid's handiwork.
- These hockey games occurred yesterday.
- These hockey games will occur today.
- A win tonight could vault us back into the playoff picture! Too early to tell? Eh, maybe.
- Guinea Pig has your Missed Connections from Thursday's game in Phoenix.
- Courtesy of PCS's girlfriend, it's People of Wal-Mart. May none of these ever be you, GTers.
- Yahoo! Answers just got a little more sophisticated and intelligent, apparently.
Definitely a spoiler alert, if you hadn't figured that out already.
Come on back for the GDT and another edition of CCR's Road Music.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com