That was a damn fine game to watch. Even better, that was a damn fine game to drink to while watching.
- Now that was a good ol' fashioned whoopin'.
- Goaltending is strong like bull.
- Anaheim takes solace in the fact that Kariya was kept out of the scoring summary.
- Scores from Saturday. Still winless: Your Toronto Maple Leafs!
- Standings. If you'd have told me Colorado would be in first at this point, you'd have been the first.
- Kyle Quincey never made it out of the press box for the Wings Stanley Cup run in '08. He didn't get a ring. He's playing for the Avalanche now hoping to stick it to Detroit.
- Wrap Around Curl shows us how to cope with being a fan of the Leafs. The work on the graphic alone is worth it.
- No games today. Deal with it.
- Kovalev nets a goal and an assist in his return to Montreal. Who needs Dany (fuckin') Heatley?
- 5 Authors More Badass Than The Badass Character They Created.
- When the hell did Hilary Swank start looking like Gary Busey?
- As the Balloon Boy Turns. Charges have been filed.
- Who the hell else did you think was going to win? Nobody fucks with the Jesus.
Doc Whiskey has the video for today: "Proof that Tim Curry never says no to anything"
That's all I've got. Averagejoe makes his triumphant return to the internet linkage world tomorrow. Rejoice accordingly.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com