Monday is back again. Joy.
- Barrett Jackman, favorite whipping boy of internet fans, is still hurt and won't play against Pittsburgh. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- The Kids are doing alright. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- So instead of linking to the standings every day, it's just going to be a Monday thing. That is, until the playoff chase heats up. Here are your standings. [NHL.com]
- No games last night, but three games tonight. [Yahoo! Sports]
- 100 facts from the first 100 games. [NHL.com]
- Dan Snyder, the Thrashers player who died in the Dany Heatley car accident, has a rink named after him now in his hometown. [ESPN]
- Chuck Kobasew is going from Boston to Minnesota for some fringe players and a draft pick. [ESPN]
- Marian Hossa is skating. He's well on his way to making that crazy contract. [ESPN]
- More drama from the NHLPA. It's good times. [TSN]
- Second City takes a look at Dale Tallon's diary. [Second City Hockey]
- Subway is taking over the world. There are two in my current place of residence, and two in my last place. [Dagoosh]
- What's the best brand of toilet paper? (Thanks Ice Vein) [Craig's List]
- Get ready for a bunch of cool pumpkin designs being passed around the internet. Dan sends along this batch. [Walyou]
A mash up for everyone. It's Miley Cyrus I can actually listen to. Language NSFW.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com. Enjoy.