As I sit here and eat Frosted Flakes straight out of the box, I wonder: Is it the best cereal to eat dry? Thoughts?
- The Blues head to Pittsburgh to take on the Cup-winning Penguins. Here's a little preview. [Blues]
- The Blues are one of the pro sports teams that talk about promotions. [Sports Business Journal]
- Fragile Jay McKee is fitting in with the Penguins ... and not getting hurt. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Speaking of the Penguins, they have Sidney Crosby who is kinda talented. [Post-Gazette]
- San Jose did work last night. LA and Edmonton also won. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Only three games Tuesday, and Hildymac has an interest in two of the three. [Yahoo! Sports]
- It's Power Ranking time -- TSN has the Blues in 12th, six spots up from last week. [TSN]
- Meanwhile, ESPN has the Blues at 18th, up from 23rd. Whatever. [ESPN]
- Milan Lucic had successful surgery. [TSN]
- A new book wonders if there is a French bias in the NHL. Maybe. [TSN]
- Tomas Vokoun gets called out by a general manager of a team he's never played for. Good to know he's got a rock-solid reputation. [Litter Box Cats]
- When you're old, you don't heal as fast. Mike Modano doesn't know when he's going to be back. [Defending Big D]
- Carolina is road tripping, and how they do on the trip will impact the rest of the season.[Canes Country]
- From Andy, this is why the Leafs are bad. Dodgeball instead of actual hockey work. [Faceoff]
- Some good old fashioned CG fail -- news broadcast caption mistakes. [Buzz Feed]
- Some famous people look ... different without facial hair. [The Chive]
- This is for everyone here: Improve your vocab the only way we know how -- by swearing. [the fucking word of the day]
Never trust lamps.
Gametimelinks(at)gmail.com Go Blues.