It's game day. I won't get to see any of it and I'll be out in the cold and mud watching high school football tonight, but it's game day. Get excited.
- Blues vs Minnesota Wild tonight. Here's a preview. Enjoy. [Blues]
- Brad Boyes is struggling. Here's a tip Brad, hit the damn net. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- The Blues will be fighting cancer this weekend. [Blues]
- Dwayne "D.J." King is back from his conditioning stint. Who plays next: King or Alex Pietrangelo? [Peoria Journal-Star]
- Cam Janssen and Erik Johnson will be at a Wal-Mart in Arnold on Sunday. Too good for the Eureka Wal-Mart, Cam? I've been there many times and well, you probably are. [Blues]
- Eric Brewer is making progress. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- Jeremy Rutherford chatted yesterday. [STLtoday.com]
- Hey look at that, Phoenix won. So did some other teams. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Let's go Blues! ... And some other teams. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Evgeny Artyukhin will be suspended for the three games for the ole slew foot. [ESPN]
- Jonathan Toews might play Saturday after getting blown up Wednesday. [ESPN]
- Sergei Kostitsyn is back with the AHL's Hamitlon Bulldogs. [TSN]
The KHL is still around. [ESPN]
- I had two separate conversations with friends about this story yesterday. Fucking bears, man. Bears. They don't belong on skates. [CBC News]
- This would be a pretty bad ass costume. [Film Drunk]
- You type it, they will sing it. [Let them sing it for you]
If any of you have some extra money, I'll take this car. [Comics Alliance]
Two today. One is just stupid one is new Dave Chappelle.
New shit from someone who constantly makes me laugh.
Gametimelinks(at)gmail.com. Poor College Student has the weekend shift. I'll be back home for a high school reunion. Seriously.