I think I'm still wet from spending three hours in the rain covering high school football. I don't know if my feet will ever feel dry.
- Blues shut out by Coyotes. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Here is the AP recap of the game you don't want to relive. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Eric Brewer, arguably the greatest defenseman in NHL history, has returned. [Blues]
- The Alaska Aces, the ECHL affiliate of the Rivermen, have signed former Blue Eric Boguniecki. [ECHL.com]
- The Oilers almost blew it against the Wings ... that and more happened last night. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Eight games on the schedule tonight. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Tyler Myers is staying in Buffalo. He's a weird-looking dude, but he's 6-foot-8 so I wouldn't say that to his face. Not that I could get close to his face. [ESPN]
- Evgeni Malkin is going to be out 2-to-3 weeks. [TSN]
- Valtteri Flippula is going to miss 6-to-8 weeks with a broken wrist. Cue Nelson Muntz laugh. [TSN]
- The owner of the Toronto Argonauts might buy the team that just beat the Blues. [TSN]
- An interesting read on the NHL and social media. [Puck Daddy]
- This site is kinda not safe for work ... it's novely condoms. Please look where you won't get fired. The beer condom ... it's ... it's something else. [Willy Attire]
- Vans, not just for pedophiles anymore. [Fuck yeah vans]
- Here are some lame murder excuses. [Buzz Feed]
Gallagher passes along some standup from Bill Hicks. Apparently, this was cut from Letterman's show back in '93 and Dave just admitted earlier this year that he was the one who cut it. For some reason, he decided to air it many years later. Enjoy.
*NOTE* Always, always press publish. Sorry guys.