There's a video extravaganza after the jump for my spare ticket to tonight's festivities against Florida. For now, you're on board for the usual morning links.
- Power Play units: Score, dammit!
- Panthers are in town tonight. Bring on Randy Moller and his goal calls!
Rutherford and friends have a discussion over how good David Perron can be.
- Friday's final scores.
- Tonight's schedule.
- Ian Penny has been "constructively dismissed" as interim NHLPA Executive Director
- Another head shot is up for debate. This one has BlackHawk Andrew Ladd blowing up Montreal's Matt D'Agostini. Puck Daddy has you covered.
- Mirtle has been taking a look at Nashville and its future as a hockey market.
- Marion Gaborik made his triumphant return to Minnesota. He did not play due to injury. Color me shocked.
- Your Body, The NHL, Swine Flu, and You
- Cells are tiny. Here's a sliding scale to prove it.
- "Colonel Sanders" makes his way into the UN headquarters. Hey, it is Halloween, you know, and that's one hell of a costume.
- DanGNR passes along some of the worst shootout attempts. Shame on you if you can't figure out #1 by now.
- DanGNR with more strange but true stuff. This one features the dreaded "Serial Groin Kicker"
- DanGNR has a pop quiz: Name all the SBNation Hockey Blogs.
Videos and the poll are up after the jump!
gametimelinks (at) gmail.com
Without further delay, here are the submissions for today's "Sit With A Links Guy" contest.
Answer Man: 2 Girls, 1 Cyst (Not for the squeemish)
RFJCC: Shake Weight
CrossCheckRaise: Classic Brendan Shanahan Interview
The polls are open until 2 PM on Saturday. Good luck to all contestants.