Well that sure was fun. Blues lose and the arena tries to kill the paying customers.
- Yeah, so that sucked. [Stltoday.com]
- The AP write up can be found here. [AP]
- Adding injury to insult, the escalator at Scottrade malfunctioned injuring at least 13 people. [Stltoday.com]
- The new Al MacInnis statue is pretty cool looking. [Blues]
D.J. King is going to Peoria for rehab. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- Results from a full slate of games last night. [Yahoo!]
- It's Friday night let's play some hockey ... wait, just two games on the schedule? Huh. [Yahoo!]
- The Leafs got absolutely nothing for tampering. [Canada]
Shooting distance vs shooting percentage. [Behind the Net]
Things got bitey in Philly last night. [ESPN]
Jonas Gustavsson, the Monster, played one game and is now on the injured list. [TSN]
Sergei Shirokov, a guy many (including me) thought might be a breakout player ... is going to the AHL. [TSN]
Chris Chelios won't quit. He's going to be playing for the Chicago Wolves on Monday. [TSN]
From Carnie comes a hockey blog that made her laugh her ass off. [Lil Cindy Lou's Silly Hockey Blog]
- YouTube comments presented out of context. [Awesome YouTube Comments]
- A bunch of dwarves have set up a village. [Metro]
Roman Polanski gets busted by Chris Hansen. Enjoy.
Poor College Student has the links this weekend. Send him stuff.