Welcome one and all to the roller coaster that will be your 2009-10 St. Louis Blues!
lay an eggleave a flaming bag of dog shit out on home ice. 4-0 bad guys.
- I haven't seen anything concerning the extent of the McDonald injury. However, something should turn up on Jeremy Rutherford's Twitter account real soon.
- Montreal blows a 2 goal lead in the 3rd to the Leafs, but uses the power of distracting candy cane uniforms to pull out a shootout victory.
- Ondrej Pavelec stopped a lot of goddamn pucks on Saturday. 50 saves in beating the Sens.
- More resignings in the NHLPA. Also some insight into who'll run things in the short term, according to Pierre LeBrun.
- More Puck Daddy: Dustin Penner may not be the most hated man in Edmonton anymore!
- Scores from Saturday
- Sunday's action. Only 4 games.
- It was a slow news day in Tennessee. So much so that they reported on it being a slow news day.
- Some strange but true for you: Russian Road Roulette. And to think I could get PAID for running all those red lights
- Some of the best Jack-O-Lanterns you'll ever see.
Liut! entertains us for Sunday with Ninja Tryouts.
And by popular demand of Chris Gift, it's the "Cribs" episode with the Teej.
AverageJoe is back tomorrow to link you through the work week.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com