Cats are fighting outside my apartment. They need to shut the hell up so I can watch T.V. Reason No. 1452345 why I love dogs more.
- Blues vs. Coyotes tonight at the Scottrade Center. Here's a preview. [Blues]
- Good news Blues fans, now you can text the DrinkScotch personnel to complain about the escalators not working. [Blues]
- Patrik Berglund is playing "too safe." Huh, I thought he was playing "too shitty." [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Bruins fans take a look at the Brad Boyes/Dennis Wideman deal and pose the question: Would the teams do the trade today? [Stanley Cup of Chowder]
- Silent Jay McClement is the designated party starter. [STLtoday.com]
- David Backes and Paul Kariya are struggling to score/be useful. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- Jeremy Rutherford will be chatting today at 1 p.m. It's like Ask Coach Osh, but without Bermuda Cup jokes. [STLtoday.com]
- Windsor Spitfires defenceman Mark Cundari, one of the Blues prospects, is playing well as a shutdown d-man. [Windsor Star]
- Last night's results can be found here. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Game-splosion tonight. [Yahoo! Sports]
- ESPN hands out some award-winners at the quarter mark. [ESPN]
- Sidney Crosby carried the Olympci torch yesterday. [CTV Olympics]
- Ryan Smyth will miss up to a month with an injury to his lower body. [TSN]
- As posted on here, Fragile Jay McKee is hurt. [TSN]
- The Blackhawks are still trying to sign Jonathan Toews, Patrick Kane and Duncan Keith. [ESPN]
- It's safe to say Alex Ovechkin doesn't like being hurt. [Japers' Rink]
- Was the video game Contra supposed to Arnold and Stallone vs. Alien? [The Daily What]
- Because of this site, I am now Czar Joelax the Savage. Fuck and yes. [Make Me Mighty]
- Some people have some kick ass Holiday cards. [My Amazing Holiday Card]
- Famous last Facebook status updates. [College Humor]
Remember that 80s dating video PCS linked to a few weeks back? (And then I did a day later because I'm a moron.) Well, there is a part two. Enjoy.
gametimelinks(at)gmail.com. See you all later.