What the hell is "back to back wins"? Is that some weird ass Euro shit they do out in Sweden?
- Your 2009-10 St. Louis Blues: We got goaltending and shit.
- Alex Steen is cleared by doctors to return to action.
- Blues vs. Islanders tonight. Doug Weight won't be in the lineup.
- Vote early, vote often. Fuck Detroit.
- Former Hawk Jeremy Roenick pulls no punches in his latest column. I've never heard of such a thing.
- Do you believe in unlikelihoods?!?!? Leafs didn't lose last night! Then again...they didn't play. Scores from Friday.
- Looks like the Hawks have Keith, Kane, AND Toews all inked for the long haul. All that's left is to dump some salary, most likely in the form of World's Ugliest Defenseman candidate Brent Sopel.
- Just in case you didn't know, Harry Truman is the only President from Missouri to be featured on the front of a hockey jersey as far as I know.
- As for the "Niedermayer Stick Incident," it looks like it was supposed to go to the daughter of "Mike V" (Pro Skateboarder, apparently)
- Saturday's slate of games. Even if they wear the candy cane jerseys, it's hard to root against Montreal tonight.
- Recently promoted Brandon Worley of Defending Big D has his say on the latest suspension-worthy hit in the NHL.
- Food and why it's named that way.
- There's contrast between your Game Time Link Rats, folks. Joe hates cats while I happen to like them. Read on if you want to know a few feline facts.
- "South American Blubber Cartel" doesn't have near the same ring as "South American Drug Cartel"
"Om nom nom" and how it came to be.
And in the hopes of getting Berglund going, here's some Swedish Chef
If you find some news, some hilarity or some combination of the two, send it to gametimelinks (at) gmail.com
And come on back for the game thread, too.
See you tomorrow.