Back to back wins, Perron with a move to remember, and Berglund gets one in the net. It's a great day in St. Louis.
And as for how I did at the St. John's Hospital Trivia Night last night, guess who went in on the raffle prize for 4 tickets to Brett Hull night? Hope to see you December 15th.
- Blues win! Perron had practiced that move before and Berglund got one in front of the Swedish Olympic Team coach, who was attending.
- Jeremy Rutherford explains that Petro is here to stay, but it's not guaranteed he'll stay. Read on to find out what the hell he meant.
- More on Pietrangelo along with Steen's return.
- Federko and Berenson honored as part of the St. Louis Sports HOF. Did this get mentioned yet?
- A list we'd rather not make: Top 10 franchises not to win a cup this decade.
- More NHL games in Europe and talks between the Leafs and Hawks in Pierre LeBrun's latest entry.
- Things I didn't expect to link to: Leafs beat the Caps. Speaking of the Leafs (pre-Caps victory), here's an epic rant.
- The latest log to be thrown on the "Dirty Hit Fire." Kronwall will be out for at least a fortnight.
- Paul Kelly wasn't out of work for very long.
- All the scores from Saturday.
- Sunday's scheduled action.
- Dr. Frankentweed passes along a bit of Fuck Detroit.
- I damn near busted my side laughing at this one.
- Super Chuck Norris Bros.
Now if Swedish Chef motivated TECHNOVIKING, how can we motivate Paul Kariya? MAybe feature him alongside former Blue Adam Oates when they were teammates in Anaheim. Eh, it's worth a shot.
All we need is a winter of steady "below 32" weather. And someone to actually build the damn thing. Can you say "GT Get-Together"?
It sure looks like we're going in the right direction. If we can win against the Bruins on Monday, who will surely pose a bigger threat than the Islanders and the Coyotes, we could be on the cusp of a winning streak *knock on wood*.
Averagejoe carries the links until next weekend, send him your best stuff at gametimelinks (at) gmail.com