David Perron is the man. Still.
- Tonight, for the first time since the Martin Luther King Day Miracle the propelled the Blues into the playoffs, the Boston Bruins and St. Louis Blues meet up. [CBSSports.com]
- Erik Johnson, that no-talent waste of a top draft pick, has 14 points. That's top-5 among NHL d-men. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- Your Monday standings feature the Blues STILL in last in the Central. But hey, look at that streak column. [NHL.com]
- Your Sunday results. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Here is your Monday schedule. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Leafs fans are going to love this: The Canadiens suck just as bad as Toronto. [Behind the Net]
- What did the Devils offseason moves do to the team at the quarterpole? [In Lou We Trust]
- Georges Laraque is in some trouble for his knee-on-knee hit. [TSN]
- Matt Moulson has defied long odds to play in the NHL. [ESPN]
Some people have some kickass parties. And then they post pics online. And then we laugh at them. It's the Circle of Life, kids. [Sorry I Missed Your Party]
The movie "300" came out a few years ago, so I say this is how you brush your teeth if you look like Chris Mason and make as many sick-nasty saves as he does. [Attuworld.com]
The Kool-Aid Man can be a real prick. [I Heart Chaos]
This made me laugh really hard.
This video doesn't get old.
That's it for today. Let's go Blues? Let's go Blues. gametimelinks(at)gmail.com