Man that winning streak sure was fun while it lasted. Let's start another one real soon.
The Blues special teams were less than special. I would make a Special Olympics joke, but at least all those athletes are winners. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
Patrice Bergeron had a good game for the Bruins. [Stanley Cup of Chowder]
- Monday's results. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Just one damn game on Tuesday? And it's a "good" one. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Georges Laraque will be out five games for his leg-on-leg hit. [ESPN]
- Speaking of Laraque, why is he still in the league? [ESPN]
- Dwayne Roloson got abused by David Perron and the Blues on Saturday. On Monday, he stopped the Maple Leafs. Fifty eight times. [ESPN]
- A look at the No. 99 and who was the first player to wear it. [Habs Eyes On The Prize]
- Guillaume Latendresse was traded for Benoit Pouliot. I had to copy and paste those spellings because, holy shit, that's a lot of vowels. [TSN]
- The NHL needs to teach people how to hit safer. [TSN]
- It's a battle where there are no winners: Twilight fans vs. Harry Potter fans. [NBC Dallas]
- From NatetheGreat: Star Wars on Facebook. [College Humor]
- Santa Claus isn't in the holiday spirit yet. [Twitter]
The Internet is filled with dubious videos claiming to be the world's longest or something. This one is legit.