Happy Thanksgiving, all. While the rest of you are watching football and eating turkey, I'll be working and eating macaroni and cheese. What I'm saying is, if you're lucky enough to be off, fucking enjoy it.
- Blues won! I'm thankful for that. [Associated Press]
- Murray gave himself, players a minus for their performances thus far. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- DBD looks at the loss and likes that Steve Ott defending himself against the Big Bad Eric Brewer. [Defending Big D]
- The Blues power play is, not so good — even with the goal last night. [Belleville News-Democrat]
The Blues struggles are getting attention. [ESPN]
- Last night's results. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Two games tonight. Why not Canada vs. Canada? [Yahoo! Sports]
- Alex Ovechkin gets kicked out for a shoulder check, but the Capitals still win. [TSN]
- Marian Hossa scores twice in his return. Contract totally worth it. [ESPN]
- Eric Staal is back. [TSN]
- Steve Stamkos is carrying my fantasy team, playing his way into the Olympic conversation. [CTV Olympics]
- Tim Thomas may have a broken hand. It's Tuukka Rask time! [TSN]
- This email thread is pretty awesome. Don't ask people to do a ton of work for free after you have stiffed them on a previous job. [27bslash6]
- a web site for drunk/haikus go nuts game time folk/make me proud today [Drunken Haiku]
- As a connoisseur of malt liquor, I disagree with this list. The top three should be 1) Olde English. 2) Colt 45. 3) Mickeys. [The Blacksheep Online]
From Pete: The history of Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.