Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I got off work super early, made myself a feast of mac and cheese and turkey sandwiches and took a post-dinner nap. It was great.
- The Blues take on Nashville tonight at the Sommet Center. The Predators are riding a seven-game winning streak. [CBS Sports]
- The Funeral Home Guy breaks down the Blues T.V. mess. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Against Dallas, the players who are supposed to step up did so. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- As you all know, the Blues are having a Brett Hull night. If you guess Hullie's Dream Team, you can win tickets. [Blues]
- Canada dominates Thanksgiving pucks. Ottawa and Vancouver were winners last night. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Lots of games tonight, but really only one important one. [Yahoo! Sports]
- James Mirtle looks at the top 25 defensive forwards in the NHL. The Blues have No. 1 and No. 3. No 1 is ... B.J. Crombeen? Over Silent Jay McClement. Sure, why not. [From The Rink]
- Former Blues' coach Joel Quenneville and his mustache are nearing win No. 500. [ESPN]
- Someone wants Alex Ovechkin suspended for his hit on Patrick Kaleta. /consults suspension chart ... not gonna happen. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Brayden Schenn gets a one-game contract and will be in the lineup for the Kings. Pretty cool.[TSN]
- We need to get some of the Coach Osh money and buy the naming rights to the Nashville Preds' arena. [ESPN]
- From Señor Gallagher, a mixtape from his friend DJ Cullo. As usual, good stuff. [DJ Cullo]
- So Joseph Decreux made a kick-ass self portrait many years ago. Now it's a meme. And it kicks ass. [Holy Taco]
- In honor of Thanksgiving yesterday, the Top 10 Turkeys. [The Shark Guys]
As we all know, today is the beginning of the Christmas season. That means, terrible Christmas music. I'll have one of my "favorites" on Monday, but since it's Friday here's a little standup to make you you hate Christmas music.
That's it for the week. Poor College Student has keys this weekend. Who will the Slumpbuster turn his attention to this weekend? GDT tonight, I'll be there. Will you?