Let's show the jackals from Detroit that Sweden was no fluke.
- Post Dispatch summarizes last night's game agaisnt Nashville. Blues Win!
- Sydor embraces the mentoring role. Also, the Brewer back injury is not related to his prior ailments, allegedly.
- Blues come back home tonight looking for their third victory against the Flying Tires. 7PM on FSN.
- Attendance only down 2 percent this year? Bullshit. If that ain't adjusting the numbers, I don't know what is.
- Soon, we'll see our Rinawear gear up there, right?
- The cursed history of Hossa.
- Pierre LeBrun talks about the Heatley saga. San Jose beat Edmonton in a shootout last night.
- Kiprusoff's 40 save effort says one thing: Fuck Detroit
- Last night's scores prove to be beneficial for the Blues against the Central division
- Tonight's schedule.
- The customer is not always right.
- White Castle will always have a place at my holiday table. Christmas, Thanksgiving, St. Patty's...whatever.
- Holy shit! That looks cool.
- Well, what the fuck did you think Mrs. Tiger Woods would use to get her husband out of the car?
Sometimes in the middle of eating turkey and catching up with family members that you don't give a rat's ass about, you lose track of the important traditions on Thanksgiving. Specifically, Alice's Restaurant.
Hey, Detroit. You guys remember when David Backes came to town last time?
Or when the Blues took 2 in Sweden? Remember that?
And Mizzourah has a video appropriate for the Hawks and their players: Which Circus Act would you be?
Come back for the GDT. All the cool commenters are doing it.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com
Bonus: Mizzourah passes along a screen capture from the game after the jump