Some losses piss me off more than others, especially when the Blues play the type of game that deserves a "W." Did they cough up a lead? Sure, but tell me that "shot" that Zetteberg tied it up on goes in more than 2% of the time and I'll sell you some quality real estate in the middle of the Sahara. Fuck!
- Blues get a point. *Cue the "much rejoicing" Holy Grail noise.*
- Backes goes from "Get out of a rut" to "Keep going"
- JR recaps last night. Seriously, Fuck Detroit.
- Bernie Miklasz asks for an encore of the fun bunch from last season.
- Mason, Perron, Oshie, and Tkachuk make this edition of NHL Weekly Highlights.
- Puck Daddy's Top 10 stories of the last decade. Number 1 should not be a surprise.
- Isles GM Garth Snow doesn't like the term "rebuilding." Been there, done that.
- Caps blow a 2 goal lead but come back to win. If only that coulda been us.
- Saturday's scores.
- Sunday's slate. Only 2 games.
- Fight fight fight! The second video is better, FYI.
- CCR has the cure for Detroit stealing an overtime win.
- Once again, feel better that St. Louis is not Detroit (Good job, Hildymac)
- Continuing the Tiger Woods Car Crash Story: Proof that not even the #1 golfer can get away with letting his eyes wander
As for Slumpbusting, maybe Berglund could use a look at this video that's made its way around the internets. Also, I could use a pick-me-up after losing to the
Swedes Wings (Fun Fact of the Day: This video was my first Fanshot after the switch to SBNation. Back then, we didn't have daily links.)"
Blue Jackets best be beat to shit on Monday. Averagejoe is back to get you through the Monday to Friday grind. Send him your best internet finds at gametimelinks (at) gmail.com