Just got finished eating a delayed Thanksgiving dinner. Mmmm turkey ...
- The Blues take on the Blue Jackets in Columbus. [Blues]
- For Blue Jackets news, visit The Cannon. [The Cannon]
- That's about it for today. Anything important breaks, I'll edit this.
- Last night's results plus tomorrow's schedule. [TSN]
- Here are your standings. We're No. 12! [TSN]
- Milan Lucic is getting a little Carlo Colaiacovo syndrome. [ESPN]
- Who had Nov. 29 in the Martin Havlat injury pool? Please claim your prize. [ESPN]
- Ales Hemsky is done for the season. [ESPN]
- Patrick Kaleta is suspended for two games. Seriously, the NHL's suspension policy is the most convoluted thing. [ESPN]
- Ryan Miller: He's good. [Die by the Blade]
- David Jones was having a breakout season. And then his ACL went snap. [Mile High Hockey]
- Team Russia general manager Vladislav Tretiak says his team will be half NHLers and half KHL players. [CTV Olympics]
- Speaking of the KHL, another soft Russian is heading to the league. Viktor Tikhonov has left the Coyotes farm club. [TSN]
- Twitter billboard gets some folks in hot water. [Florida News Center]
- The most awesome things on the internet. [Urlesque]
- I could use a new sleeping bag. Anyone want to get me the bear one ... or the bag suit. [The Toy Zone]
I love The Simpson's, but I never thought I'd see a Web site devoted to Bart writing on a chalkboard. [Bart's Blackboard]
So on Saturday I went to a local watering hole, some may call it a "townie bar." The bar had live music that was ungodly loud (get off my lawn!). But, at one point, the band brought a 14-year-old kid up to drum. In a bar. At midnight on a Saturday. The kid jammed out to some Rush and it's been stuck in my head ever since. Enjoy.
Game Day Thread tonight. Be there. gametimelinks(at)gmail.com