Live from Lexington, KY! And as luck would have it, my arch-nemesis, "Dr. Crappy Hotel Wireless," found me all the way out here.
Fuck it, let's do this.
- Brewer is playing better than JD expected.
- Brett Hull: Face of the franchise? I humbly nominate Bob Plager.
- Matchup tonight against Pronger and the Flyers. 6:05 puck drop.
- Who'd have thought Backes would want to represent his country? Total shocker.
- HHOF induction's on Monday. God willing there will be an internet feed for those of us that don't have the NHL network.
- Speaking of the HOF induction, seeing this headline makes me think of another idea for Project Mayhem.
- Early chatter has the 2010 draft as one rich in talent, even for the later picks.
- More fodder for debate: Best player (currently) not to win the cup. I like Thornton or Iginla here.
- It's not "tried to put out a hit on my agent" bad, but it's certainly not good: Isles prospect arrested.
- Scores. Leafs win! Plan the parade route!
- Tonight's schedule. Go Leafs!
- Li'l Herb Brooks is going to the Olympics.
- Google Maps, you've done it again.
- Bread shoes: It's exactly what it sounds like.
- The world may never get its answer, but it's fun to imagine the potential outcomes.