Live from Lexington, KY! And as luck would have it, my arch-nemesis, "Dr. Crappy Hotel Wireless," found me all the way out here.
Fuck it, let's do this.
- Brewer is playing better than JD expected.
- Brett Hull: Face of the franchise? I humbly nominate Bob Plager.
- Matchup tonight against Pronger and the Flyers. 6:05 puck drop.
- Who'd have thought Backes would want to represent his country? Total shocker.
- HHOF induction's on Monday. God willing there will be an internet feed for those of us that don't have the NHL network.
- Speaking of the HOF induction, seeing this headline makes me think of another idea for Project Mayhem.
- Early chatter has the 2010 draft as one rich in talent, even for the later picks.
- More fodder for debate: Best player (currently) not to win the cup. I like Thornton or Iginla here.
- It's not "tried to put out a hit on my agent" bad, but it's certainly not good: Isles prospect arrested.
- Scores. Leafs win! Plan the parade route!
- Tonight's schedule. Go Leafs!
- Li'l Herb Brooks is going to the Olympics.
- Google Maps, you've done it again.
- Bread shoes: It's exactly what it sounds like.
- The world may never get its answer, but it's fun to imagine the potential outcomes.
Two videos. First one is from RFJCC, it kicks ass.
Second one is from me, it also kicks ass.
Come on back for Game Threads and who knows what else.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com