It's unfortunate that we're in this predicament. Unfortunately, we're in a time where we're debating the merits of our head coach, our captain, and even our own on-ice committment of the rest of our roster.
But you didn't come here for my commentary, you came here for the linkage. Go ahead and click shit.
- Brett Hull night is Tuesday. Don't fuck it up, Blues.
- Buy tickets for Tuesday or else.
- And when you buy tickets, be in your seat by 6:45.
- Chris Chelios, not joining an NHL team near you anytime soon.
- Phoenix, hockey, and optimism. Puck Daddy discusses.
- Another guy from Puck Daddy (Leahy) recalls the Top 10 All Star Game moments.
Toronto wins! Join the Leafs fan base, where they're doing all sorts of ass-backward things like playing Lee Stempniak on the penalty kill.
- Montreal will be forced to pay a hefty fine for using an ineligible player or they will be forced to fill out months of paper work in the NHL's formal process of requesting a "do-over"
- Speaking of Montreal, check out Price/Halak by the numbers.
- Saturday's scores.
- Sunday's slate.
- Library book requests: That sounds about right.
- They took away this guy's name. And dignity.
- Mental Floss takes you through some legendary roommate pairings.
In the interest of reminiscing about one of the all-time greatest Blues, here's a clip of Hull on Letterman.
Averagejoe is back tomorrow. He's really, really good at this sort of thing. But if you find something to send his way for the links, send it to gametimelinks (at) gmail.com