Game tonight. Will the Blues show up?
- Blues vs. Flames tonight. Will the bed stay poo-free tonight? [Sporting News]
- Brett Hull and his Dream Team will be honored tonight. [The Canadian Press]
- Like the Blues, the Flames are talking about hitting each other, too. [Toronto Sun]
- Reminder: No T.V. for tonight's game. It's 2009, why do the Blues keep fucking up with T.V. First Dish, then High School football and now Brett Hull night. Get your shit together, Blues. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- For those of you salivating over Andy Murray getting fired if the Blues lose on Brett Hull night, John Davidson says that's not likely. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Alex Pietrangelo reported to a very cold Regina for the World Juniors. [The Globe and Mail]
- Some of the Blues went to Cardinal Glennon to cheer up some sick kids. I hope they didn't show them Friday's game. [Blues]
- Last night's results. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Blues are just one many teams playing tonight. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Brian Burke says U.S. Hockey roster is nearly done. [CTV Olympics]
- Jason Spezza may be hurt. Well ... he is, but we don't know for how long. [TSN]
- Is it a little early to look at the 2009 free agent signings? Yes. That doesn't mean we still won't [TSN]
- Speaking of the Flames, Olli Jokinen is playing terribly. [ESPN]
- The Wild(s) are having struggling with head injuries.[ESPN]
- I have a feeling this is going to be a big story. [New York Times]
- Here are 50 great headlines for 2009. [Buzzfeed]
- Wanna see some ass tattoos? Not tats of asses, tats ON asses. [City Rag]
- Holy shit this does not look good. [eating the road]
It's Brett Hull night. Here are some videos.
I think it's pretty cool Hull got 500 with a hat trick goal.
More videos after the jump.
The 50 goals in 49 games was right around when I became a fan. I had a poster on my bedroom for commemorating this awesome achievement.
I really don't think Brett was trying hard.
The last time this video was shown, Mike Kitchen got fired. Still, it's a good tribute for Hull.