- Blues vs. Tampa tonight. Can St. Louis beat the Lightning? Let's hope so. [CBS Sports]
- I hate question mark headlines, but this one does raise a point. When do the struggling vets get the Matt Walker tour of arena press boxes? [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- T.J. Oshie claims he doesn't think he's a star. Good, because he isn't. A star has more than 20 career goals. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- One thing learned in this Jeremy Rutherford chat: he expects a trade before Murray gets the boot. [STLtoday]
- Last night's results. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Blues and five others are playing tonight. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Canada is unhappy about not getting a Winter Classic yet. At least this guy is. [Toronto Sun]
- A look at the 10-worst deals of the aughts. Shockingly, no Chris Pronger for Eric Brewer, Doug Lynch and Jeff Woywitka. [Puck Daddy]
- Henrik Zetterberg suffered an upper-body injury last night. [ESPN]
- Luke Schenn (sophomore slump) and Jonas Gustavsson (heart) are expected back for the Leafs on Friday. [TSN]
David Kock and Jarkko Ruutu received fines. [TSN]
- This is extremely complicated, but cool nonetheless: The beerodic table. [Pic]
- More year-end countdown stuff: The top 15 local news stories of the year. [Buzzfeed]
- I've never written on a stall wall, but I've often thought about it. As a lefty, I'm usually pretty close to the wall and as a journo, I always have a pen in my pocket. Anyway, these people aren't like me and write on walls. [OMG Staff Wall]
- I don't have many rules, but if you submit to this Web site, we can't be friends. [Rate My Pecs]
Look, the video well has dried up. After doing this for like 10ish months, I'm about tapped out. So today, you're getting Muppets.
Lisa Simpson: Dad, what's a Muppet?
Homer Simpson: Well, it's not quite a mop, and it's not quite a puppet, but maaaan! (laughs) So to answer your question, I don't know.
Poor College Student has the weekend shift. I'll be in Kansas City helping a friend move. Go BLUES!