Happy Wednesday to all. Let's do some links.
- The Blues don't want to have to come back back like they did last year. OK, so then why have they shit the bed so much during the first 25 games? [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- So you know that Tomas Vokoun/Keith Ballard incident ... turns out two Blues know the feeling. John Davidson was the inflicted ... [Canadian Press]
- ... And Al MacInnis was the angry player. [StarTribune.com]
- Roman Polak, Mike Weaver and Darryl Sydor are among the 25 best defensive-defencemen. [From The Rink]
Tuesday's results. [Yahoo! Sports]
Four games on Tuesday, four games on Wednesday. [Yahoo! Sports]
- NHL refs are homers. [Behind the Net]
- The fellas at PPP sure are happy about the Leafs beating the Canadiens. [Pension Plan Puppets]
- Maple Leafs' goaltender Jonas Gustavsson a.k.a. the Monster, is in the hospital after his heart was acting up. Yikes. [TSN]
From Chris Gift: Maple Leaf Gardens is making a comeback. [TSN]
- Joel Quenneville gets coaching win No. 500. [Associated Press]
- Vokoun is day-to-day. [Litter Box Cats]
- Attendance is falling in Nashville. [On the Forecheck]
- Marc Savard just got paid. [TSN]
- In case you missed it, Alex Ovechkin has been suspended. [TSN]
- Gary Bettman won't talk about the 2014 Olympic games. [ESPN]
- The Canadiens have been sold. [ESPN]
- Ouch: Rostislav Kelsa will be on the shelf with a torn groin. [TSN]
- George Costanza is a wise man. [Sloshspot]
- These signs don't fuck around. [Oddly Specific]
- Get your beer knowledge on. [The Oatmeal]
Carnie sent this in a few days ago and uhhh ... I forgot about it. Enjoy Poker Faces.
gametimelinks(at)gmail.com. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to bed.