Here I am sitting at a McDonald's in Kansas City churning out the links. Don't ever say I don't love you. Again, they will probably suck today. Sorry.
- As I'm typing this, the Blues and the Canucks are tied 1-1. Man that was _____. The Blues sure did look ______. Fill in the appropriate response. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Larry Pleau is angry. [STLtoday]
- Hey look, the PD got a new Andy Murray pic. Oh, and the players are sticking up for him which usually is the last stage of a coaches tenure. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Team Canada, and Jake Allen and Alex Pietrangelo, began their quest for Jr. Gold. [TSN]
- Blackhakws blanked the Wings yesterday. [Yahoo! Sports]
- The NHL cares not about Monday night football. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Here are you Monday standings. Blues? Still in last. [NHL.com]
- Jake Muzzin, a late bloomer in the OHL, is getting paid. [TSN]
- The Kings have activated Ryan Smyth from the IR. No word on if he cried or not. [TSN]
- Sorry Marcus: The dirty Fins beat Sweden to win the Channel One Cup. [TSN]
- The Canadiens were snowed-in. [ESPN]
- You can deep fry anything. Seriously. [Top Cultured]
- If you know me, you know I love the gangster rap. I also love pillows. Well friends, two things I love have just gotten together. [subversivestitch.com]
- Last week, The Simpson's turned 20. Here are the top-25 Simpson's-sports connections. HACK THE BONE! [Total Pro Sports]
We have two videos today. The first is NatetheGreat's favorite holiday song.
The second is a show of one of my favorite movie cliches. Although one is missing.
That's it for me. I'll be back on the good side of Missouri tomorrow. gametimelinks(at)gmail.com