Happy Christmas to all who celebrate. If you don't, happy Friday. Links will be brief today since the NHL has decided to take two days off. Enjoy.
- The Blues could, and probably will, send three Americans to Vancouver for the Olympics.
- Erik Johnson is taking nothing for granted this season. [24 Hours Vancouver]
- Festivus for the Bruins. [Stanley Cup of Chowder]
- Some warm and fuzzies for the holiday. [Puck Daddy]
- TSN wants to know who was the best player in the aughts. The answer is simple: Jamal Mayers. [TSN]
- Daniel Alfredsson injured his shoulder, but it won't be until after the holiday that the team discloses how long he will be out. [TSN]
- While the Leafs are not very good, they do have quite a few Olympic hopefuls. [CTV]
- Santa is not a good dude. [The Oatmeal]
- If you see Batman today, don't make the same mistake Robin did. [Unreality]
- Santa can be very, very inappropriate. [YesButNoButYes]
Hope you got something good for Christmas.
That's all for me. Poor College Student will be back for the weekend show. Gametimelinks(at)gmail.com