It's the day after Christmas. There was no hockey yesterday, but hopefully Santa Claus brought you some goodies to take your mind off of things. And even if he brought you something you didn't want or if you had to sit next to (insert most annoying relative/friend here), take pleasure in the fact that there's Blues Hockey tonight.
- The Kid Line stepped up. That's a great sign for both the short-term and long-term.
- Blues @ Minnesota. 7PM. FS-MW
- Outdoor rinks, it's what they grew up on.
- Gretzky talked to ESPN about his future in the game of hockey.
- World Junior storylines. I didn't see Taylor Hall mentioned. Oh wait, yes, I did. He was at the top of the list. Go figure.
- Russia announced their Olympic team. Their offense is best described as: Whatever the Russian word for "ridiculous" is. Most notable snubs are Alex Kovalev and Alex Frolov.
- All the games on tap for Saturday. And there's plenty of them.
- Here's what happening in your fucking neck of the woods.
- If ever you end up remodeling your house, consider this project for a temporary shower. Plenty of other good projects there, too.
- Channel your inner badass and learn how to do any of these things.
Today's Muppet Music Video: Bohemian Rhapsody
Sorry I'm lean on the links today. Hopefully there'll be plenty of stuff to link to concerning a Blues win tonight.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com