I'm going to try to remain positive despite agreeing with Gallagher's post-game wrap-up (and not just because he'll dock my pay if I disagree with him)
Now how about 4 out of 5, Blues?
- Blues lose. Dammit all!
- Keep track of the stats of the Blues prospects at the World Juniors here. 1 shutout in 1 game for Jake Allen of Team Canada. And Petro and Runblad are a combined +6
- Blues and Sabres tonight. Ryan Miller's scary good. 5 PM start time on Fox Sports Midwest. See how the other half lives over at Die By The Blade
- ESPN's "10 On Ice" lists now came out with jerseys, controversies, and moments.
- We moved Keith Tkachuk to center to rejuvenate a grizzled vets career. The Stars are doing the opposite with Modano and putting him on the wing.
- Puck Father tackles the Top 10 of Hockey and Pop Culture.
- John Buccigross brings you: Terrible Christmas Puns! But he mentions Picard and Snepsts, so there's that.
- All the scores from Saturday
- The Blues have some company in the "Blowing a three-goal lead Dept." Welcome, Philadelphia Flyers, who still managed to beat Carolina in the OT Skills Competition.
- And Jaroslav Halak stopped a shit-ton of pucks. Actually, it was 47 shots worth. Habs beat the Leafs in OT.
- Sunday's schedule.
- I don't do legitimate serious news on here that often, but kudos to the passengers and crew that helped thwart a potential airline attack.
- This is how we you'll end up feeling about Christmas throughout your life span, in general.
- An attempt at explaining 2009 to the future.
Seriously, I want 4 out of 5, dammit!
This fine product should help. An oldie but a goodie.
And CollegeHumor took away the embedding on the sequel so go here if you want the Rocket Edition.
Averagejoe comes back for the work week. Send him your best finds at gametimelinks (at) gmail.com.
(Off-Topic Question of the Day: Did anybody see the new Sherlock Holmes movie? If so, any good?)