Normally, Saturday nights are reserved for drinking and Blues hockey. I'll have to adjust the clocks to get in the right frame of mind.
- The comparisons to the MLK miracle have begun. I'll give you 3 guesses as to the content of the first comment.
- Nothing like hockey at 3PM on a Saturday. Blues vs. Kings
- Here's an AP preview. The spacing is craptacular.
- Big news from Friday: John Stevens gets the honor of being the first coach to get the axe. Peter Laviolette, Canes' Stanley Cup bench boss in '06 gets the job of coaching Richards, Pronger, and co.
- Puck Daddy has his take on the firing. There are a couple of stories up on Broad Street Hockey, too.
- If you've got an iPhone, you can try out this NHLive app, according to some guy named George Uno. Let us know if it's any good if you decide to make the purchase.
- Canadiens celebrate their 100th birthday with a whooping of the Bruins. Habs Eyes on the Prize remembers the honorees in the pre-game ceremony.
- Puck Daddy's Russian liasion interviews Nikita Filatov. Dear God, don't let this ever be Berglund.
Boston hosts the Toronto
KesselsMaple Leafs tonight. I imagine the Bruins will have a gift basket waiting for their former forward.
- You might have seen TSN's 100 reasons to love the Canadiens. And in case you missed it, here's Stanley Cup of Chowder's 85-point rebuttal.
- Scores from Friday.
- Saturday's Schedule.
- Christmas Gift Ideas: This one's perfect for the geographically-challenged "drunk on the go"
- Ever wonder how I see things?
- Here's the perfect frame for that picture of Kane/Franzen/that bitchy roommate you have.
- Twilight saga satire and LOLcats.
Brad (not Brad Lee), one of our fans from the southern part of the country, passes along a video appropriate enough after Houston receives a record-setting early snowfall. The $64,000 question here is: Did he hang on to his crappy Dobbs Ice Scraper Giveaway from the 90s?
Now You're A Man
If running up a hill with a beer in hand isn't manly, I don't know what is.
Come on back for the Game Day Thread. And let's build on some momentum, eh?
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com