How often do I get to use that headline? I can't pass that up.
- Blues win while giving most of St. Louis a near heart attack with the dramatic style they use.
- Keith Tkachuk might be available in your local pick-up league.(Due credit to CCR)
- Blues are being caurtious with Brewer. Sounds familiar.
- Pierre LeBrun talks about the finger wagging of the NHL toward these lengthy, cap-avoiding deals and Vinny's future in Tampa Bay among other things.
- Puck Daddy picks his top 10 GMs of the last decade. Two guys we
lovefucking hate take the top two spots.
- Bruins absolutely piss all over Phil Kessel and the Leafs in #81s return to Baaaaahhhston. Chowder recaps.
- Scores from Saturday. St. Louis, Chicago, and Detroit pick up points. Blues and Hawks are the only two to pick up two, though.
- Sunday's schedule. Go Rangers!
- A couple more from Puck Father: 1) Check out Kiprusoff's skate save in the Three Stars post. 2) Kudos to NHL Marketing on the Winter Classic
- The WTF TV Hat. Get yours today.
- "Hang on, preacher, I gotta switch my relationship status before I can kiss her."
- Britain no longer fears UFOs. Dr. Frankentweed, your thoughts?
I got drunk in an Irish bar last night. That's enough to post an old video about a leprechaun sighting.
And to close out my shift, here's a classic: Richard Pryor.
AverageJoe is back tomorrow. Come on back, will ya?
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com