It's game's like Monday when I'm glad I work nights so I don't have to watch that putrid display.
- Some dude named Chris Stewart scored twice to help down the Blues. [The Denver Post]
- The Blues flat-out stink at home. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- Dan O'Neill has a pretty solid lede here. Gotta love Tiger Woods' jokes. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Alex Steen nose he can be better, and the Blues hope he gets up to snuff and lives up to his potential. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Monday results. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Tuesday's schedule. [Yahoo! Sports]
- The Hurricane have decided to keep Manny Legace to be Cam Ward's backup. [Canes Country]
- Martin Brodeur ties Terry Sawchuk with his 103rd career shutout. [In Lou We Trust]
- I don't care if he plays dirty, Alex Ovechkin is a monster who any team would be lucky to have. [ESPN]
- John Stevens, the dismissed Flyers' coach, talks about getting the boot. [ESPN]
- Darren McCarty, who is up there with Kirk Maltby and Kris Draper on the list of Wings I hate, is hanging them up. [ESPN]
- Brian Burke may have the U.S. Olympic roster finalized soon. [CTV Olympics]
- Well this settles it, if I have kids they are never going to visit the mall Santa. [sketchy santas]
- This dog is fucking awesome and the health department needs to let him stay. [Buzzfeed]
- In college, our WiFi name was "The Jetsons." I have no idea why. Here are 25 other ones that are better than that. [Holy Taco]
If you've ever worked in broadcasting, you'll find this funny. If you don't know what B roll is, it's stock footage. Enjoy.
That's it from me. Gametimelinks(at)gmail.com if you like sharing.