Well, the home and home with Nashville yielded 3 points a side. Just what we needed!
- Drunken, degenereate Yucko the Clown does Nashville.
- Google Earth almost found Atlantis. Almost.
- For better or worse, it seems Bettman will have a say in this Kostitsyn debacle, according to the Montreal Gazette
- Our boss's boss, James Mirtle, has his say concerning the scandal in Montreal.
- This can't all be doom and gloom, maybe Johan Hedberg's cousin or Carlin can bring us some laughter.
- NHL standings
- I have no idea if there are any hardcore movie buffs on here, but the Academy Awards are on tonight at 7.
- Chicago did end up beating Dallas last night, but Marty Turco had one hell of a save on Hawks captain Jonathan Toews.
- Your new NHL Iron Man: Jay Bouwmeester!
- And here's HNIC's Coach's Corner segment for February 21.
Enjoy the end of the weekend and start getting ready for the time of sacrifice and self-denial that is Lent, er...the last 23 games of the season!