Well I'm sorry to report that the weekend is over. I hope everyone had a good one. But, that's the past. Let's hope no one has a case of the Monday's today. Anyway, let's get to the links to help delay that trip back to the real world.
- For those angry about the Blues opening up next season in Europe (RFJCC comes to mind), don't forget that it was the Blues that wanted to go to Sweden.
- Will the Blues be getting Dallas' sloppy seconds? A report says Blues scouts were watching Sean Avery.
- With the Roman Empire back in full effect, Tyson Strachan will be heading to Peoria.
- Our Johnson is back on the ice.
- Andy Murray thinks there is parity in the league.
- Your Monday Morning Manny Update: He's put up pretty good numbers (click on his name for stats). As a fanposter said, he could be on the move.
Other Hockey News
- 29-years ago yesterday a scrappy group of college kids defeated the big, bad Soviet Red Army.
- Thanks to fantasy-God Alex Ovechkin, the Washington Caps beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yesterday. Sidney Crosby was not happy.
- The New York Rangers AGAIN retired some numbers. How many times will they retire No. 9?
- Busy slate today, so it's gonna be tough to pick a game of the night. I think I'll go with Sharks vs. Stars.
- For handy reference, here are you standings.
- The Oscars happened last night. Results here if you care.
- The Razzies - anti-Oscars - were also this weekend.
- This list can keep you busy for hours. Who knew a Big Mac cost $7.61 in Iceland.
- This may be old news, but I still find it shocking. I wish someone would pay me to get drunk.
- Many of you may have already seen this, but it bears sharing only so I can remind you to check this out. Guys, could we get a background going or something?
- On Facebook? Want people to know you like this site? Become a fan.
Finally, here's your daily video. This might be Andy McDonald a few days ago, I'm not sure. Whoever it is, I wish he would teach Oshie some of these moves.
Thanks for stopping by. See you Tuesdsay. Don't foget, if you have something cool send it our way at gametimelinks (at) gmail.com. And please, no Nigerian Prince scams. We're not that stupid.