Three points. Holy shit, the Blues are three points out of the playoffs and it's almost March. Awesome.
- Blues win! Here's how the Post-Dispatch saw it, the AP, and the Dallas Morning News.
- There's also this one. I think it says good things about the team and Berglund.
- More from the Dallas Morning News, the reporter thinks the Perron-Berglund-Oshie line was good. Will Perron and Berglund be taken out of time out? Also, the comments are pretty funny. Apparently, the Stars lost because they have a lot of injuries.
- In case you didn't believe me earlier, the Blues really are just three points out.
- Jeremey Rutherford says Brad Winchester will remain on the top-line. Don't know if that will be the case after the Kid Line Show.
- Stop me if you've heard this before, but the Blues might not be sellers this year.
- Brett Sonne signed a contract.
- Martin Broduer is back ... and he's shutting people out.
- The first deal of trading season was made: Ryan Whitney out in Pittsburgh.
- After that, the second trade was made: Steve Begin to Dallas.
- Doing my work so I don't have to, hockey bigamist Dominik breaks down the comings and goings over at Lighthouse hockey.
- Pensblog offers its thoughts about the Whitney deal.
- Our field trip friends at Defending Big D think the Begin deal was a good one.
- Cross Check Raise is pretty stoked that Detroit is No. 1 and the Blues aren't on this list.
- Bong causes fire.
- Looking to move? I found a place for you.
I wanted to highlight Chris Mason since he has been awesome lately and I found this.
That's it for me for the week. Poor College Student will guide you through the weekend. Be sure to check out what he has to offer, it's gonna be good. Oh, and help him out: send cool shit to gametimelinks (at) gmail.com. I'm Audi 5000. GO BLUES!