Indeed you are, Mr. Spock.
The rest of the regular season is shaping up to be a tightrope, nail-biter, down to the wire finish. I'm just glad to have something to cheer about other than seeing how many 1st rounders we can pull in at the deadline.
- Blues win! Here's Phoenix's view and the hometown view.
- Rumors concerning Pronger to the Blues. I shudder at the notion of overpaying with young talent. Just get him traded to Boston and out of the western conference and be done with it.
- Next Blues game is Tuesday against the (Fuck) Detroit Red Wings.
- Haha, Boogaard. You got suspended.
- All the NHL scores from February 28.
- Here's the NHL action for tonight. Root for the Pittsburgh Crosbys to put away Dallas in regulation and keep the Stars only one point ahead of us.
- Your up to the second NHL standings!
- Man, did the Wings ever get their asses handed to them last night. Sure, Nashville is more of a concern with the playoff push, but any Red Wings loss is music to my ears.
- Female hockey fan clubs. Interesting read. Show us your tits, Cam!
- Watch the highlight reel of the Caps/Bruins game and see Alex Semin slap one past Thomas from beyond the blue line.
AverageJoe is back tomorrow to get you through the week. Until then, enjoy your Sunday. Remember, any fodder that's fit for the morning links can be sent to gametimelinks (at) gmail.com.