First off, thanks to averagejoe for pinch-hitting on the Saturday links.
Second off, thanks (for nothing) to the Blues for playing competitive hockey for 58 minutes of gameplay. Guess what happened in the other 2(ish) minutes? It involved lots of swearing, I can tell you that.
And with those business items out of the way, let's get to the links:
- Blues lose. Fuck Detroit. Here's how the AP saw it, how the assholes from the Detroit Free Press saw it, how the Post-Dispatch's Jeremy Rutherford saw it.
- In case you forgot, we haven't beaten the cockgobblers from Michigan this season. Sometimes I feel like a masochist when I link to bad news like that.
- Andy Murray did everything but put a gag order on talking about the game yesterday. It's nice to read that the Blues now have 10 skaters with double digit goals.
- Chris Holt gets it done for Peoria as we can at least take solace in beating the minor league affiliate of the Wings.
- Interesting tidbit from Norm Sanders about Murray and youngsters.
- Enough about yesterday's loss. STL/MIN preview. KPLR at 5:05PM.
- Good for Martin Brodeur on tying Patrick Roy's total of 551 regular season wins
- Here's an early look at the upcoming free agent class.
- Last night's scores. Big thanks to DAL/MIN and COL/EDM for going to overtime. Assholes.
- Here's what the standings look like today. 3 Points out.
- And Sunday's hockey schedule. San Jose can help us out by taking care of Anaheim in regulation.
- Gift had a bright idea to put up something from addictinggames.com on the linkage. Why the hell not? Here's Territory War.
To close out Sunday's link dump, enjoy Warren Zevon's "Hit Somebody." Ignore the Detroit reference.
That's all for now. Averagejoe takes the reins back for the work week. Enjoy today's materials and don't forget to send worthwhile shit to gametimelinks (at) gmail.com. Help control the pet population. Have your pet spayed or neutered.